Monday, March 05, 2007

Bethnal Green - London

Wherever I visit there is also something that stands out as memorable and which I would want to commend - perhaps the warmth of the people or the music ministry. Both of these would be applicable to the church in Bethnal Green pastored by Richard and Toyin Jama (pictured) but the things that will stay in my memory after my day in this excellent church was the great relationship among the leaders that was evident as we shared a meal together after the service. The church has tripled over the past ten years and I have no doubt that it is on course for accelerated growth in the days that lie ahead.

2 comments:

Niyi Adeoshun - Entrepreneur, Speaker & Coach said...

It was a pleasure to have had the General Superintendent of Elim at New Life Bible Church, Bethnal Green. The message of the day was just spot-on to what God has been talking to us about. We look forward to having you again. God bless you.

Niyi Adeoshun
Music Director - NLBC

John Glass said...

Hi Niyi

It was great to be with you. You belong to a great church. I look forard to being with you again in future. As I mentioned in the Blog, the music ministry is first class.

Every blessing

John