Monday, April 02, 2007

Elim@Bristol

Every time I visit this church it appears to have risen to a new level in either attendance or in the development of the fascilities. There are now two morning services to accomodate the numerical growth and, before they commenced, Peter Davies (pictured) showed me the architectural drawings that outline the next phase in their building development. A theme that is current in the church at the moment is the "Presence of God" and the ambience of the time of worship indicated to me that the emphasis is having a positive effect. E@B adverstise themselves as a "new generation" church and anyone wanting to know about "doing church differently and well" could do far worse than check them out. As always, I enjoyed my time with Peter and the team.

No comments: