Monday, June 28, 2010

Barnet

The Barnet church commenced with a Nurses Christian fellowship that was encouraged to commence a congregation by Wynne Lewis who was then the senior pastor of Kensington Temple. Subsequent significant input was given by Colin Dye the current senior pastor of KT.

The church has been led during that period by Diane Druce and Doreen Skelton - two amazing women. It was my privilege to speak at the 25th Anniversary weekend.

There are a number of reasons why I appreciate the leaders and congregation at Barnet. One of them is that they cover me in prayer as I travel around the country. At the beginning of every year I provide them with my diary and, over the past ten years, several of the congregation have committed to pray daily for Marilyn and myself.

No comments: