Monday, November 21, 2011

Weston Super Mare

At the time of writing I have no Sundays available for ministry until well into 2014 so it was unusual that I was back in Weston after just a few months.

The reason was because when I was there  last June I only managed to get half way through the message and so, when a Sunday became available, I got the opportunity to finish the subject!

The senior minister Claude Ellerington has been one of my closest friends for over 40 years.  The associate minister is his son, Richard.  His younger son, Steve,is on the pastoral staff of the Elim church in Bristol.

Every time I visit the Weston church it seems that something has 'gone up  a notch' either numerically or spiritually.  As always, Marilyn and I enjoyed our time at this great church.


No comments: