Monday, October 14, 2013

Malaga, Spain

It was two years  since my previous visit to 'Elim Family Fellowship" in Malaga and it was good to see the evident growth and development inperiod since I was last there

During my 36 hours in Spain I spoke to a leaders meeting on Saturday afternoon and at the church service on Sunday morning.

Howard and Susan Coley (pictured right) have been serving the church there for over twenty years and, apart from establishing the church, are involved in producing programs for Revelation TV.  Both are ordained Elim ministers as is their son-in-law David Hodgson (pictured left with his wife Naomi and their daughter Melissa).  David has a far-reaching radio ministry in Spain.  As so often is the case, I particularly enjoyed my time with our leaders there outside the busy schedule of my itinerary and remain grateful for the calibre of leaders in our Movement who serve the Lord sacrificially in order to establish church in their locality.

No comments: