Saturday, November 09, 2013

Elim North West Region

Kevin Peat (pictured here with his wife Margaret) is responsible for a very large geographical span of the UK that encompasses the whole of Scotland and the Northwest of England.

On alternate years I have the privilege of speaking at a residential retreat in these two areas and on this occasion Marilyn and I spent two days with around a hundred leaders and spouses from Elim churches situated in the the North West - the venue being a top hotel in Blackpool.

One of the most enjoyable parts of my role is engaging with people who are hungry for all that God has for them and their churches and, as so often is the case, when I spend time with Elim pastors I am drawn to the conclusion that we have an 'embarrassment of riches' in this regard.  Our time in the North West was certainly no exception.

No comments: