Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Yeovil, Somerset

The vast majority of my time when interacting with the local church is spent in ministering to the local congregation.  However on some occasions a senior pastor invites me to spend time with his local leaders which usually consist of fellow-pastors and Elders.

It was on such occasion that I visited Yeovil - an excellent church whose senior pastor is Howard Davenport (pictured with his wife Emma and their children).  During the evening I was able to listen to the vision of the church leadership for their area and also share and answer questions about the vision of our wider Movement.  I very much enjoyed the time spent.


My visit coincided with the conclusion of a major refurbishment of the church that entailed the redesign of the front entrance and foyer areas and the upgrading of the multi-media in the main sanctuary (pictured).

No comments: