Thursday, February 05, 2015

Oldham, Elim Fountain of Hope















There are not many churches when I can say that the last time I was there was sixty years ago - but I could do on this occasion as, when I was a very small boy, my father was the pastor at Elim, Oldham all those years ago

Today it is ably led by Willie and Daphline Achumba (pictured) and the special purpose of my visit was to speak at the name change from "Elim Foursquare Church" to "Elim Fountain of Hope".

Apart from enjoying my time with the church I also had opportunity to spend time with the leaders over the lunch. The youth leader is Ugandan International Basketball star Robert Muburu (pictured)

1 comment:

BMDoro said...

It was good having the GS during this important worship service.Thank you for the message and creating time to interact with us. God bless.