Monday, November 23, 2015

North West Region

Every two years I have visited each of Kevin and Margaret Peat's two Regions.  

On this occasion the venue was a golf and country club in Blackpool.  This residential retreat was subsidised by the Region in order to create a memorable, relaxing and well-deserved break for the leaders and their spouses.

As a Mancunian it is always a pleasure to be back in the North West and particularly so as the pastors in this area are so open to everything that God has for them.

During one of of my messages I gave an illustration of a baby that makes its first steps.  A young couple came to me to stay that, while I was speaking, their child had done just that!

Thank you everyone in the NW Region for the warmth with which you received Marilyn and I during the time that we were with you and Kevin and Margaret, thank you for the opportunity you have given me to minister to your leaders in the years I have been the GS

No comments: